What Information is Collected and How is That Information Used?
- You will have reasonable access to the personal information we have about you.
- We will share your information as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- Here is the list of third-party service providers that The DRG may share some select contact information to facilitate communication with you:
– National Change of Address processors and mail sorting services will receive your name and address
– Incentive distribution services to pay research participants may receive your email address
– Texting services may receive your telephone number if you opted in for receiving text messages
We have agreements with these third-party service providers to prohibit the use of your contact information for anything other than that which is intended, nor to disclose that information to others without our approval.
How May I Correct, Amend, or Delete My Personal Data, or Update My Preferences?
- If you no longer want to participate in marketing research studies or receive updates to newsletters or blogs on our websites, please send an email with “unsubscribe” in the title to Privacy@TheDRG.com. Otherwise, you unsubscribe and prevent The DRG from using your phone number and/or email address with this easy web form: Do Not Call/Do Not Email
- If you need to change any of your information or have it deleted, please contact us at Privacy@TheDRG.com.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this Policy and/or our practices, please contact us at 888.432.5220 or email Privacy@TheDRG.com.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit its site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also help us understand which sections of our websites are the most popular as they help show which pages are being visited and for how long. This helps us adapt our websites to provide more relevant and accessible information. Cookies can be deleted or blocked by changing browser settings.
Advantages of cookies are:
- Remembering the details as provided by the user
- Remembering user preferences
- Helping improve the site
To manage or delete cookies on your browser or on a mobile device, please visit either https://www.aboutcookies.org or the official webpage of the browser or device manufacturer and the documentation provided by them and follow their instructions.
Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our site and some of its functionality.
Cookie Notice Changes
Our Cookie Notice may change at any time. If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Cookie Notice was last updated on July 23, 2020.