JOIN THE DRG
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As a Survey Programmer you will work closely with internal research teams to program customized surveys to meet our clients’ objective. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your problem-solving skills and quality mind-set. Our research projects span a wide range of industries including healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, government, utilities, and manufacturing, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Assist internal clients in determining appropriate programming needs to meet clients’ business objectives
- Set-up and program customized market research questionnaires containing complex logical skip patterns and quota management
- Thoroughly test and monitor performance of surveys to ensure the highest level of quality
- Serve as a technical expert on programming
- Communicate frequently and effectively with team members to ensure programming requirements, project timelines, and established client goals are met
- A Bachelor’s Degree; preferred majors but not required include: Business, Marketing, Statistics or Social Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- 3 years of related professional experience
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new programming languages and tools
- The ability to quickly and accurately assess situations and determine critical next steps to ensure projects run smoothly and are of the highest quality
- A positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Date Posted: 2019-09-16