We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As a Survey Programmer you will work closely with internal research teams to program surveys to meet our clients’ objective. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your problem-solving skills and quality mind-set. Our research projects span a wide range of industries including healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth. We offer opportunities to work remote, hybrid, or onsite.
- Implement market research survey programs to accurately collect data for analysis through an inhouse custom survey platform or a third-party platform like Qualtrics or Medallia
- Thoroughly test and monitor performance of surveys to ensure the highest level of quality
- Process and manage databases using SQL, Microsoft Excel, and/or Access
- Communicate frequently and effectively with team members to ensure programming requirements, project timelines, and established client goals are met
- A Bachelor’s degree: Preferred majors but not required include Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Marketing, Statistics, Social Sciences, or Mathematics
- No experience necessary, 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Qualtrics, Medallia, or similar third-party platforms
- XML, ASP, HTML
- A focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new programming languages and tools
- Being curious with an understanding of how project objectives impact how surveys are displayed
- A positive, flexible attitude and thrives when working in a fast-paced, client service-oriented, team environment
- Exhibits strong organization skills and effectively manages personal timeline
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a culture of two-way communication
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Opportunities to work remote, hybrid, or onsite
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2022-05-04