Sales Account Specialist
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As a Sales Account Specialist, a passion for supporting all business development activities is top priority. This position is responsible for working closely with the Business Development team to assist with prospecting, marketing campaign outreaches, incoming inquiries, and developing proposals for select clients and prospects. Additional tasks include attending networking events and overseeing supplier diversity activities. We offer opportunities to work remote, hybrid, and onsite.
- Research and identify qualified leads to maximize sales opportunities
- Research client and industry opportunities based on various business development initiatives
- Support Account Based Marketing activities, as needed
- Assist Account Managers and Marketing team by developing additional marketing content, as needed
- Oversee supplier diversity efforts including registering with diverse supplier organizations, managing calendar of diverse supplier conferences, and identifying potential leads in the diverse supplier space
- Work with Business Development and Client Services teams to become knowledgeable in all products and services
- Once well-versed in The DRG’s products and services, respond to incoming inquiries and work with the Business Development team to develop research frameworks that best meet client objectives
- Work with the Business Development team to prepare thoughtful and compelling proposals and supporting documents
- Support activities associated with RFP proposal responses
- Serve as back up to Business Development Specialist duties, when needed
- A Bachelor’s degree; preferred majors include Business, Marketing and/or Social Science with a concentration in Marketing Research
- 1 – 2 years professional experience
- Prior business development and/or marketing research experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Acumatica or other CRM system, preferred
- Customer-service oriented, have a positive attitude, be flexible and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing demands, meet deadlines, and manage the expectations of various stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work effectively in a professional, team-oriented environment
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Opportunities to work remote, hybrid, or onsite.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-10-14