JOIN THE DRG
Marketing Research Analyst
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
Marketing Research Analyst
As a Marketing Research Analyst, you are curious, collaborative, have excellent attention to detail and time management skills. You work closely with senior team leaders to ensure client research needs are being met and that projects stay on schedule and on budget. You get to show off your many creative and analytical skills, and you have a passion for solving clients’ problems. You enjoy a variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, health insurance, technology, and banking/financial services, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive environment that is focused on teamwork, and an opportunity to collaborate with a team of marketing research professionals.
- Consulting with clients on questionnaire design, analysis planning, and project details. Listening and asking questions to fully understand our clients’ business issues. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through sharing our collective experience gained through 45+ years of marketing research.
- Coordinating and managing survey research projects on time and on budget, working closely with project team members. Overseeing all operational components of projects (online survey programming, sample management, data processing and coding).
- Analyzing and interpreting survey results; preparing client reports and presentations.
- You enjoy writing questionnaires and creating insights that meet client objectives
- You use curiosity to uncover insights from the data and creativity to develop compelling stories (both written and visual)
- You have juggled many research projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are an awesome team player and excellent communicator who enjoys building professional relationships
- You focus on quality and have a strong attention to detail
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and effectively manage personal timelines
- You thrive in a culture of two-way communication
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing research field or something comparable
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiar with statistical software (SAS, SPSS, R or similar)
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Option for full-time remote
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-04-19