Human Resources Generalist
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
Under the direction of the Director of Employee Services, the Human Resource Generalist is responsible for the administration of HR policies, procedures, and programs. This individual also supports departmental development, employee relations, training and development, compensation, organizational development, and employment. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to management and employees relating to policies, benefits, pay, and employment law
- Serve as the administrative lead on HR programs such as benefits, leaves of absence, and unemployment
- Review and update company policies, including Employee Handbook, on an annual basis
- Assist with HR functions such as compensation reviews, job descriptions, annual reporting, etc.
- Support company protocols and provide guidance for COVID-19 and hybrid work arrangements
- Process employee status changes
- Support, communicate, and reinforce the mission, values, and culture of The DRG
- Maintain document libraries and forms on SharePoint site
- Assist with employee, recruiting, onboarding and offboarding programs
- Maintain personnel files and records
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources preferred
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience working across multiple HR functions
- Ability to coach, influence, and facilitate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of employment law and compliance
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and responsibilities in parallel
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Responsive and proactive team player
- Exceptional time-management, communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-09-10