JOIN THE DRG
Human Resource Generalist
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
Human Resource Generalist
Under the direction of the Director of Employee Services, the Human Resource Generalist is responsible for the administration of HR policies, procedures, and programs. This individual also supports departmental development, employee relations, training and development, compensation, organizational development, and employment. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to management and staff regarding employee relation issues, performance reviews and recognition programs, interpretation of employment laws, unemployment compensation, policies, procedures, and training
- Provide HR administration support and execute HR programs such as benefits, leaves of absence, and unemployment
- Support performance management and learning and development
- Support the company’s recruiting and hiring functions, including sourcing candidates, conducting phone screens, hosting virtual/onsite interviews, and creating a memorable candidate experience
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding to help provide a positive experience throughout the employee lifecycle
- Assist with HR functions such as compensation reviews, job descriptions, annual reporting, etc.
- Provide compliance support by remaining knowledgeable in the areas of federal, state, and local labor laws
- Provide an annual review of company policies and procedures, including Employee Handbook
- Support employee engagement initiatives
- Maintain personnel files and records
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources preferred
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Experience working across multiple HR functions
- A sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion
- Ability to coach, influence, and facilitate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of employment law and compliance
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and responsibilities in parallel
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Responsive and proactive team player
- Exceptional time-management, communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification a plus
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
*This position is temporarily remote, but will eventually be required to be onsite*
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2020-12-30