JOIN THE DRG
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As a Data Analyst you will work closely with internal research teams to determine the appropriate data processing needs to meet our clients’ objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your problem-solving skills and quality mindset. Our research projects span a wide range of industries including healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, government, utilities, and manufacturing, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Assist internal clients in determining appropriate data processing needs to meet clients’ business objectives
- Process large volumes of data using SPSS, SQL, and/or Access
- Create high quality data files and cross-tabulations for analysis and reporting
- Serve as a technical expert on data manipulation
- Communicate frequently and effectively with team members to ensure data requirements, project timelines, and established client goals are met
- A Bachelor’s Degree; preferred majors but not required include: Business, Marketing, Statistics or Social Sciences, Mathematics
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office
- SPSS or other statistical software (SAS, R or similar)
- WinCross or similar cross-tabulation program
- The ability to quickly and accurately assess situations and determine critical next steps to ensure projects run smoothly and are of the highest quality
- A positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Date Posted: 2019-09-16