Call Center Research Interviewer
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As a Call Center Research Interviewer, you will engage people to complete opinion research surveys over the phone. The position offers a part-time flexible schedule, and you will have the ability to set your own schedule between 12 and 29 hours per week. We have both daytime and evening hours available as well as the option to work remotely following a training period. We provide training, rewarding opportunities for growth and development, and a $500 signing bonus!
- Making outbound calls in a professional, respectful, and friendly manner
- Reading scripts to collect consumer opinions on various topics
- Recording opinions accurately with a strong attention to detail
- Working efficiently with profitability in mind
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience needed
- Computer navigation experience
- Typing skills >25 WPM
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions
Hours: Part time, 12-29 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
We offer the opportunity to work remote after training.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-10-14