Assocaite Research Analyst
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As an Associate Research Analyst, attention to detail and focus on quality will be your top priority. Working collaboratively with team members to ensure that projects run smoothly, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of quantitative and qualitative research projects in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, health insurance, technology, banking/financial services, government, and utilities, to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- This role supports Research Analysts with the following tasks:
- Bringing marketing research insights to life in compelling reports through visual design and reviewing analysis for accuracy
- Questionnaire review and program testing
- Fielding management and focus group preparation
- Qualitative analysis and text analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- No experience necessary, 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Being curious and uncovering insights from data to tell an engaging story
- A positive, flexible attitude and thrives when working in a fast-paced, client service-oriented, team environment
- Exhibits strong organization skills
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-09-08