Associate Research Analyst – Data Focus
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As an Associate Research Analyst – Data Focus, you will work closely with internal research teams to determine appropriate data needs to meet our clients’ objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your problem-solving skills and quality mind-set. Our research projects span a wide range of industries including healthcare, health insurance, technology, and banking/financial services to name a few. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of marketing research professionals who are dedicated to your growth. We offer opportunities to work remote, hybrid, or onsite.
- Critically evaluate and focus on quality to execute on the client’s objectives
- Create high quality and client friendly data files and data tables
- Program syntax logic to clean large volumes of data efficiently
- Conduct data checks during data collection and data processing phases to ensure accuracy
- A Bachelor’s degree: preferred majors, but not required, include Business, Marketing, Statistics, Social Sciences, or Mathematics
- No experience necessary, 1-2 years of professional experience preferred
- Microsoft Office
- SPSS or other statistical software (SAS, R, or similar)
- WinCross or similar cross-tabulation program (Decipher, MarketSight, Q, or similar)
- A focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Being curious with an understanding of how project objectives impact how data is handled
- A positive, flexible attitude and thrives when working in a fast-paced, client service-oriented, team environment
- Exhibits strong organization skills and effectively manages personal timeline
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a culture of two-way communication
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Option to work remote, hybrid, or onsite
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-10-14