JOIN THE DRG
We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
Under the direction of the Director of Employee Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of assignments that will support the Employee Services Department including Reception, Company Events, and Community Service as well as providing administrative support to The DRG’s Senior Management Team. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible work environment that is focused on teamwork and collaboration, and an opportunity to learn from a team of professionals who are dedicated to your growth.
- Serving as the lead of reception, which includes answering the phone and door, greeting visitors, and maintaining the reception area
- Coordinating accommodations for onsite meetings with clients and vendors
- Creating and executing company events such as annual offsite awards celebration, employee appreciation activities, and holiday celebrations
- Developing community service events such as United Way, the DRG’s Sponsorship Program, and various fundraisers and offsite outreach activities
- Regularly presenting event plans to management for approval and working collaboratively with the teams to implement feedback and ideas
- Coordinating arrangements for onsite and offsite management meetings (food, venue, travel, etc.)
- Performing administrative tasks such as sorting mail, creating, proofreading, and distributing documents
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Experience with reception duties (greeting visitors, answering phones, interacting with clients and visitors)
- Experience with event planning
- Experience working in a professional office setting
- Organized with excellent time-management skills
- Creative and enjoys coming up with new and exciting ideas
- Desire to help others through coordinating our community service activities
- Ability to receive direction from multiple people
- Experience presenting recommendations to management
- Enjoy working with a variety of people and being the first face of The DRG
- Experience with budgeting/price comparisons
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook
- Ability to work onsite
- Ability to travel to offsite venues for activities
Hours: Part-time, averaging 27-29 hours per week
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-04-22