We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for acquiring new business while maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients across a variety of industries. Your deep understanding and prior experience in marketing research will be essential as you work with clients to understand their business strategy, objectives, challenges, and research needs. You’ll then use that knowledge to consult on the best research solutions to help them meet their goals. You will be responsible for achieving personal goals as well as working with the broader team to drive overall company success.
You will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible environment that is focused on teamwork, and an opportunity to collaborate with a team of marketing research professionals. This position is able to work remotely, onsite, or hybrid.
- Build strong relationships with clients, both existing and new, to ensure their expectations are met and to facilitate growth and renewal opportunities
- Consult with prospects and clients to design research programs that meet their unique needs
- Craft compelling proposals that effectively communicate project details and promote The DRG’s expertise
- Partner with The DRG’s Research Services teams to oversee the details and direction of client projects
- Help to socialize the insights to clients through report read-outs and presentations
- Grow knowledge within client industries
- You use curiosity to understand business challenges and creativity to design effective research programs
- You have done it before – experience with both qualitative and quantitative methodologies while building and growing client relationships
- You are skilled at ‘storytelling’ – able to translate research results into tangible insights that empower our clients to grow smarter
- You are goal-oriented, both in achieving personal goals as well as helping to achieve overall company sales goals
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and effectively manage personal timelines
- You thrive in a culture of two-way communication
- 5 years of experience in marketing research
- Business development experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Some travel may be required
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
We offer opportunities to work remote, hybrid, or onsite.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2022-05-12