We have a great group of curious, creative, hard-working people here ready to welcome you to the team.
Find your new work home at The DRG.
As an Account Director, you are responsible for acquiring new business while maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients across a variety of industries. Your deep understanding and prior experience in marketing research will be essential as you work to develop strong relationships with clients, understanding their business challenges and research needs and consulting on the best research methodologies and solutions to those challenges. You will be responsible for achieving personal goals as well as working with the broader team to drive overall company success. At The DRG, you will be offered a competitive compensation package, a supportive, flexible environment that is focused on teamwork, and an opportunity to collaborate with a team of marketing research professionals.
- Generating new opportunities through proactive networking and promoting The DRG as well as establishing relationship with existing or dormant clients
- Responding to incoming inquiries, designing research projects to meet client needs and crafting compelling proposals outlining that research
- Listening and asking questions to fully understand our clients’ business issues. Maintaining and strengthening client relationships through consultation rooted in an extensive understanding of marketing research
- Advising existing or prospective clients on the best custom research methodologies and processes to suit their unique needs
- Partnering with The DRG’s project team to oversee the details and direction of each project
- Helping to socialize the insights to clients through report read-outs and presentations
- You enjoy meeting and establishing strong relationships with clients
- You use curiosity to understand business challenges and research needs and creativity to design research projects/programs to provide the needed insights
- You have done it before – strong history of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, proven track record of building and growing client relationships across a variety of industries
- You are skilled at ‘story-telling’ – able to translate research results into tangible insights that empower our clients to grow smarter
- You are goal-oriented, both in achieving personal goals as well as helping to achieve overall company goals
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and effectively manage personal timelines
- You thrive in a culture of two-way communication
- 10+ years of experience in marketing research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Some travel may be required
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. (The DRG)
200 Bishops Way
Brookfield, WI 53005
Remote work location is optional
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Date Posted: 2021-07-27